Thursday, January 5, 2012

5 Sexiest Film Characters of 2011

Inspired by Empire magazine, I made my own list of the sexiest characters. But it is so hard to choose, so I decided to make it in the limit of one year.

P.S. Those characters are in no particular order.

1. Captain Jack Sparrow
Film: "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides"


Yes, Johnny Depp still has it. His pirate is one of the most memorable, sly, and funny characters of the decade. And, of course, I like his hair and make-up. If someone says it makes him less manly, I will laugh, because he is more manly than half of todays' Hollywood.

2. Erik Lehnsherr / Magneto
Film: "X-Men: First Class"


Michael Fassbender played a few memorable characters in 2011, but I choose his young version of the great villain. Why? He is handsome, powerful, a bit mysterious. Thanks to him I wasn't missing Hugh Jackman as Wolverine in this X-men film.

3. Jamie Rellis
Film: "Friends with Benefits"


There were a few similar films about friendship and sex this year, but this one I enjoyed the most, mostly because of Mila Kunis. She is smart, independent and beautiful, and her Jamie Rellis was the same. I'm glad that this Ukrainian girl makes her dreams come true.

P.S. I bet many men were jealous of Justin Timberlake, while they were watching "Friends with Benefits".

4. Marilyn Monroe
Film: "My Week with Marilyn"


Marilyn was a sex symbol, and she is still one of the most beautiful and charismatic women of all times, so she totally deserves to be included in my list. Michelle Williams is a good actress and she perfectly channeled the inner beauty of miss Monroe, which always made her so special.

5. Driver
Film: "Drive"


This film is one of my favourite of the previous year. Ryan Gosling shocked me again, because he played his part very well. We don't know the real name of his character, but I admire the choice he made. If "Drive" had another final, I probably wouldn't include its main character here. Yes, it is incredibly sexy when a man saves a woman.

Who are your top-5 sexiest characters of the previous film year? Leave your list in comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment